Hand in Hand is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with all applicable standards, including WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA. If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please feel free to call us at 510-859-3287 or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method or one that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
- Sharing in the nanny love from Rav Rachel Isaacs for their nanny Kai Kavanya ❤️
- Maria Del Mar honors Debra Cooper, our baby Jesse’s nanny
- Susan Barbash, Eric, Ani and Jonah Katz, honor Keara for the fun, care and all that she gave their family
- Emma Katz honors Elizabeth Gonzalez for her support as a nanny
- Rachel Simon honors Rilka for the impact she has had in their life